How to send your files
Does your sign require a logo or a site plan? Once you have placed your order, simply email your artwork to our sales team at email@example.com quoting your Web Order Number.
We accept the following file types:
You can also post your files to us, simply copy to a CD or USB Flash Drive and send directly to us at:
Remember the best finished output comes from the best original artwork!
- Send vector .ai, .eps, or .pdf files if possible.
- Ensure bitmaps have a resolution between 150 dpi and 300 dpi at 50-100% of the finished size.
- Convert any text to curves or send us the fonts with your files (Microsoft Windows compatible).
- Tell us the Pantone colour reference for the colours you want or send us an accurate printed colour sample for us to match.
- Send any Branding Guidelines to ensure your brand is displayed consistently.
- Assume that image proportions can be changed without cropping the image.
- Assume that the colours you see on the monitor will be the colours we print.
- Pantone colours are printed using CMYK process equivalents.
- Accurate colour matching may not be possible with bitmap artwork.