Solvent-free Power Foam hand cleaner with cornmeal and olive pit scrubbing agents to remove heavy oil and grease. Lightly perfumed.
Where to use: For use in industrial environments to effectively remove heavy soilings such as oil, grease, carbon black, lubricants and general dirt and grime.
- Highly effective solvent free formula - Specially formulated to provide the high level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products. Effectively removes ingrained oil, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- Patented foam technology - Dispenses as a pleasant instant foam lather for quick cleaning. During use, the unique lather spreads rapidly and easily to emulsify the dirt and grime for thorough and efficient cleansing. Rinses easily away. Cleans fast In end user testing, 80% of workers desribed Solopol® GFX™ as cleaning the hands fast or very fast.
- User preferred - In real end user testing, 87% of workers who tried Solopol® GFX™ preferred it over their existing lotion hand cleansers.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- Highly economical - One push of the dispenser delivers the optimum amount required for an effective hand wash, which means 50% less product required for an effective hand wash compared with traditional lotion hand cleansers. Each cartridge provides more than twice as many effective hand washes compared with traditional lotion hand cleansers. Helps reduce maintenance costs and storage space.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- Mild formulation - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product does not elicit dermal irritation.
- Contains cornmeal and olive pit scrubbing agents - Cornmeal and olive pit scrubbing agents are uniquely suspended in the foam to give a deep clean without damaging the skin. The scrubbing agents are easily rinsed away, preventing blocked drains and pipes.
- Ideal for high frequency use - Clinically proven to be non-irritant and kind to the skin. Non-aggressive formula leaves hands clean, fresh and feeling smooth and conditioned. Clinical testing shows that after repeated, daily use the skin barrier function remains in a healthy condition. In end user testing, 78% of workers described their hands as feeling smooth and cared for after using Solopol® GFX™.
- Formulated with a low pH value (4.5-5.5) - Formulated to the skin’s natural pH to help minimise disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food. Certified by HACCP International.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Contains moisturiser - Helps prevent skin dryness, leaving the hands feeling smooth and firm.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.