Lightly textured skin conditioning cream to help care for normal to dry skin. Perfume-free and dye-free.
Where to use: For use by those with moderate skin dryness from daily working in industrial, food handling, healthcare, office and commercial areas.
- Non-greasy formula - Designed for normal to dry skin to absorb and leave no greasy afterfeel, encouraging regular use and maintaining healthy skin condition.
- Contains Shea Butter - An emollient to help condition the skin.
- Contains Allantoin - Supports the moisturisation effect and helps condition the skin.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Perfume-free and Dye-free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- Proven glove compatibility - Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.